EMPLOYMENT ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL NON
PT PJB SERVICES IN 2012
PT PJB Services is a company engaged in the operation and maintenance of power plants, opening up opportunities for the children of Indonesia with the latest education Diploma III (Non-education) and Secondary Education (High School (SMA), Madrasah Aliyah (MA), Vocational School (SMK), and Madrasah Aliyah Vocational (MAK)) who likes a challenge, willing to work hard and are willing to put around the area / project work PT PJB Services to join us as workers and non-engineering techniques.
A. ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
I. Graduates Diploma III (D3)
1. Cources Required :
2. The value of a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.70 of the University Affairs / private sector.
3. Able to operate Microsoft Office and Internet
II. Senior High School
1. Courses Required :
2. The final score for the National Exam for mathematics courses at least 6
3. For Vocational & Technical MAK MA or SMA & Science: The average value of report cards to grade XII subjects math, physics, and English language at least 7
4. For Vocational & Technical Non MAK MA or SMA & Non IPA: The average value of report cards to grade XII subjects math, English and economics / accounting at least 7
B. ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIRMENTS
1. Physical and mentally healty, a minimum height 160 cm for men 155 for women with weight proportional
2. No tattoos and pierced
3. For The Glasses, the maximum tolelance of a 4 diopters
4. Not Colour blind
5. Not Tuna physical (does not to interfere with his performance of duties)
7. Not merried
8. Send the application file consisting of :
a. 4×6 color photograph of 3 (three) pieces
b. Copy of Identity Card
c. Letter of application to engineering labor / non techniques aimed at Workforce Recruitment Team Technical / Non Technical PT PJB Services.
d. Curriculum Vitae
e. Copy of diploma and transcript of a Recently has been legalized (for D3) Copy of diploma, value of UAN and report cards (class XII semester / odd) that has been legalized (for Secondary Education)
f. Copy of birth certificate
g. Copy of Family Card
h. Statement Rp.6000 stamp, – which contains:
– Ability to be placed around the working area of PT PJB Services and obey all the rules at PT PJB Services.
– Not engage in drug abuse and other addictive substances.
– For those who have a diploma of higher education levels are proposed, will not be demanding recognition of its diplomas.
– Not having a bond with other agencies and are not currently receiving scholarships from other institutions that are binding / bonding agency.
– Ability to not get married during the selection process and ongoing education.
– There will be demanded to be appointed as an employee at the time following the educational program did not pass
i. Police Notes Copy Certificate (SKCK) is still valid at the time of enrollment and had legalized
9. Application file included in the brown envelope with the arrangement in the order above.
10. The code lists the job title in the top left corner of the envelope a letter of application
11. Application File Send To :
TIM REKRUTMEN TENAGA KERJA TEKNIK/ NON TEKNIK
PT PJB SERVICES
PO BOX 4104 SBS 60400
12. Application file at the latest by the date of June 30, 2012 (postmark)
b. Academic tests
c. Test of English (for applicants D3)
d. Kesamaptaan tests (for applicants Upper Secondary Education)
e. Psychological tests
g. Healty tests
2. At the time of signing the agreement, applicants are required to bring :
a. Original Identity Card
b. Original Police Certificate note the applicable
c. Original birth certivicate
d. The original diploma and transcript (for D3) Diploma and the UAN (for senior high school)
3. All official information relating to recruitment will be announced via the website www.pjbservices.com
4. Not carried out communications (correspondence, telephone) during the selection process takes place.
5. The entire selection process is free of charge and applicants to ignore the parties that promised to help pass the selection process
6. Selection reception held simultaneously at the same time in Surabaya, Yogyakarta and Bandung.
7. The cost of selection and to place the responsibility of the applicant.
8. Calling applicants and location of tests for each stage of selection will be announced via the website www.pjbservices.com and Short Message Service (SMS)
D. AFTER SELECTION
1. Applicants who passed the selection process eligible for Program Development Officer PT PJB Services for 1 (one) year include:
– Training and Discipline of the National Insights
– Introduction of Company
– In Class Training
2. Status of the applicant is a participant Officer Development Program PT PJB Services.
3. Participants who have attended training but resigned obliged to pay compensation cost of recruitment and training costs.
4. Participants who pass the evaluation of Program Development Officer be appointed as permanent employees of PT PJB Services with the bond department for 3 years and placed around the working area of PT PJB Services
ALL THE DECISIONS OF PT. PJB SERVICES RECRITMENT TEAM CAN NOT BE CONTESTED
* Or you can download at this Link